We’ve helped some of the world’s leading brands use communication to deliver their business objectives. So when people call us, naturally we ask what’s on their mind and they’re usually more than happy to share their story. And we feel we have a pretty good understanding of the challenges that today’s business leaders and communicators face.
To give you a flavour of what others are thinking about, here are some of the most frequently raised issues. How many sound familiar to you?
- “Are our people truly engaged?”
- “How can I deliver yet another round of bad news, without switching people off?”
- “Why are we finding it so hard to keep good people?”
- “How can we get more traction with our change programmes?”
- “How can I equip my leaders, managers and communicators to deliver change?”
- “Would our communication processes survive the ‘hit by a bus’ test?”
- “Are our employees aligned with our organisation’s latest vision or objectives?”
- “How does our communication function compare with best practice?”
- “How can I prove to the Finance team that we’re getting the best return on our investment in communication?”
- “How can I keep my finger on the pulse?”
- “How do I make my leaders better at communicating our messages?”
If any of these ring a bell, a quick call with us just might help. Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.